Opportunities to Nurture Discovery
Every year, Ohio’s private and public research institutions partner with companies to foster discovery. Companies in Ohio benefit from the support of a comprehensive and connected innovation network. Through universities, incubators and research organizations, Ohio is supporting everything companies need for the next generation of business. Some of the resources cultivating innovation in Ohio are:
- Institute for Advanced Composites Manufacturing Innovation (IACMI)
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Center
- NASA Glenn Research Center
- Transportation Research Center (TRC)
- Center for Innovative Food Technology (CIFT)
- The Smart Mobility Advanced Research and Test (SMART) Center
- The Cleveland Clinic
New R&D Center Grant Program offers $50 million of funding to help further innovation in JobsOhio's nine targeted industries. This new grant will help companies make strategic investments in new R&D Centers that support existing and emerging sectors. The grant program is accessible to middle-market companies, designed for for-profit companies and non-profit institutes, and focused on the future commercialization of these facilities.
OARnet and OSC offer Ohio companies and universities high-performance computing resources in addition to high-speed connectivity to support research and collaboration.