JobsOhio Revamps Website to Help Drive Jobs Growth and Capital Investment
COLUMBUS — JobsOhio announced today that it has launched a new and improved website - www.jobs-ohio.com. The new site makes it easy for job creators to see why Ohio is the best choice for their next expansion project.
"Job creators and consultants need to quickly and easily access all the information they need when looking at a state. Our new site contains more information, is better organized, and is more responsive to requests from tablet and mobile users," said JobsOhio President and Chief Investment Officer John Minor. "This new platform tells the complete Ohio story while explaining the benefits of working with JobsOhio."
The site is organized into six sections allowing for easy access to important information:
- Why Ohio— tells companies and consultants all of the benefits of locating in Ohio. Data, videos, and articles from third parties show the strength of the Ohio economy, the power of its workforce, and its strategic location.
- Industry Focus — shows companies the success they can achieve in Ohio in any of its nine targeted sectors - Aerospace and Aviation, Advanced Manufacturing, Automotive, BioHealth, Financial Services, Food Processing, Information Technology/Technical Services, Shale Energy and Petrochemicals, and Wholesale Distribution and Value-Added Logistics. This section includes testimonials from industry experts, including business leaders, and JobsOhio Managing Directors on why companies win when they are part of the Ohio landscape.
- Site Selection Tool — the popular Ohio In-Site has been upgraded with more features, better graphics, and greater responsiveness.
- International Investment — Foreign Direct Investment opportunities are emphasized in the section. Over 3,400 establishments from 43 countries are doing business in Ohio. This section tells foreign businesses why they should make their next investment here.
- About JobsOhio — JobsOhio has created more than 74,913 new jobs and driven more than $19.3 billion in capital investment in Ohio over the past three years. Businesses benefit from working with the industry experts at JobsOhio. This section highlights the performance of this private non-profit economic development corporation. It shows the transparency of JobsOhio by presenting the company's strategic plan, monthly project metrics, quarterly results, financial statements, and corporate governance.
- News & Social Media — shares the latest news around JobsOhio and activities. News stories back to the company's inception are archived here. The latest Twitter feeds about economic development in Ohio can be found here as well.
Check out the new site at www.jobs-ohio.com.
For more information, contact:
Matt Englehart, JobsOhio