We are committed to helping companies of various sizes in our industry sectors. Large corporations have an established presence in key industries. Middle market companies are creating the majority of the jobs and capital investment. Small businesses are innovators and drive future job growth. JobsOhio uses grant and loan programs to support job creation, new capital investment and Ohio economic development. Executed agreements with companies that receive grant or loan assistance from JobsOhio are reported on this page.
Monthly Executed Grants & Loans
Each month, JobsOhio provides funds to companies significantly investing in Ohio's economy. Below is a monthly breakdown of the companies who received monetary assistance.
- IronUnits LLC
- Decorative Paint Incorporated
- Apio, Inc.
- deSter Corporation
- The Orlando Baking Company
- Georgia TSS, Inc. (Total System Services, Inc.)
- Cintas Corporation No. 2
- Nature Fresh Farms USA, Inc.
- Marxent Labs, LLC
- Lawrence Economic Development Corporation *
- Land-Air, LLC *
- Global Graphene Group, Inc.
- Total Quality Logistics, LLC
- Safeway Packaging, Inc.
- Champlain Enterprises, LLC
- A & P Tool, Inc.
- Pillar Technology Group, LLC
Please be advised that the company-by-company interactive pages will be discontinued in 2018.
1. For projects to be included in this report, there must be an executed agreement between JobsOhio and the company. If more than one program is part of the project, those will be reported out as the individual agreements are executed.
2. These metrics reflect commitments made by companies and are subject to change per possible project modifications.
3. This report does not include any public funds or incentives awarded to a company for the projects listed.
4. *For the Redevelopment Pilot Program, the Fixed Asset Investment represents the Total Project Investment, and the Commitments include marketing of the improved site.