JobsOhio uses four grant and loan programs to support job creation, new capital investment and economic growth in Ohio. Executed agreements with companies that receive grant or loan assistance from JobsOhio are reported monthly on this page. To view past year's monthly reports click on the links below:
- Dana Light Axle Manufacturing, LLC
- The Armor All/STP Products Company
- Emerson Climate Technologies, Inc.
- Sterigenics U.S., LLC
- Nestlé USA, Inc.
- Wauseon Machine & Manufacturing, Inc.
- Campbell Soup Supply Company L.L.C.
- Universal Windows Direct, Inc.
- Robinson Investments, LTD. *
- Midtown 59th Street Partners, LLC *
- Air South Commerce Center Phase II LLC *
- Yorkville Intermodal Terminals LLC
- General Aluminum Mfg. Company
- Workstream Inc.
- InXite Health Systems Inc.
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association
1. For projects to be included in this report, there must be an executed agreement between JobsOhio and the company. If more than one program is part of the project, those will be reported out as the individual agreements are executed.
2. These metrics reflect commitments made by companies and are subject to change per possible project modifications.
3. This report does not include any public funds or incentives awarded to a company for the projects listed.
4. *For the Redevelopment Pilot Program, the Fixed Asset Investment represents the Total Project Investment, and the Commitments include marketing of the improved site.